WIN WITH THE PROSECCO IN THE PARK
Laid-back summer sun, sparkling cocktails, lush DJ vibes and classic live screen films – Prosecco in the Park is set to burst into life this weekend alongside the beautiful Thames riverside location in Abingdon, July 20th-22nd 2018.
An event featuring the UK’s largest Mobile Prosecco Bar, Gin House Experience, bespoke food, live DJ’s and blockbuster films, there is something for everyone. Tickets are £5 for Adults and under 14s go FREE.
For more information, visit www.proseccointhepark.com or check out @MobileProseccoBar on Facebook.
To Enter, send us an email (via our get in touch section) with which film you would like to see entries close midday Friday 20th.
#MusicFilmFizz #MobileProseccoBar #MadebyASLActive
Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants must be 18 years or over to enter this competition. Any employee of Prosecco in the Park, any other person who is directly connected to this competition or their immediate family will be ineligible to enter.
- Winners will be annouced on the Mobile Prosecco Bar and via email.
- Only one entry per person, per household will be accepted. Duplicate entries will be removed from the database to ensure that all entrants have a fair and equal chance of winning (unless stated otherwise).
- To enter any of Prosecco in the Park prize draws or competitions, applicants must complete the registration form provided, in its entirety, including accepting these terms and conditions and ticking the relevant disclaimers. This form must then be submitted to us via the appropriate method stated (Unless stated otherwise)
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- Prosecco in the Park agrees to provide a free entry route for all competitions and prize draws, unless stated otherwise.
- Where a question is asked of the entrant, only those with correct answers may be entered into the draw for a chance to win the prize. All other entries will be safely discarded.
- In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition/prize draw details. Incomplete entries or those not received by this deadline will be disqualified. Equally, any entry that that is deemed illegible, unrecognisable in transmission or otherwise does not comply may be considered invalid at the sole discretion of Prosecco in the Park.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- Prosecco in the Park reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time should the original prize stated become unavailable.
- Prosecco in the Park works in conjunction with third parties to offer prizes and incentives. Therefore, once the winning entrant’s details have been passed over to the relevant third party, Prosecco in the Park cannot be held responsible for any prize which may become damaged in transit or faulty once used.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, all entrants data may be sent to the third party prize supplier involved, in order for them to distribute the prize. Third party prize suppliers are not authorised to use this data for any other purposes unless the entrant has agreed to this, by ticking the relevant disclaimers provided on the entry form.
- The winner/s will be selected at random from those entries received before the closing date. All entries have an equal and fair chance of winning the prize stated.
- The winner’s name may be announced on the Social Media sites/Websites of any competition partners and Prosecco in the Park
- Prosecco in the Park reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of Prosecco in the Park shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering any of Prosecco in the Park competitions or prize draws, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.